Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of the site “Chambaproducts.com?
Chamba Products .com is a ecommerce portal developed to promote the products produced by Self Help groups in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh. This is part of Vana Kalyan Yojana scheme by Government of India, for upliftment of tribals and promoting tribal cultural heritage
2. Is it necessary to create an account to make a purchase in Chambaproducts.com
You can browse and view the products available in the site, but if you would like to purchase any product, a signup is required
3. Why the same product is with different price tags
The same product is listed by different sellers and hence there is variation in price
4. There are some products mentioned as “ Out of Stock” Can a pre-order be done on such product
No pre-order can be made. The seller notify us on the availability of product 2 weeks in advance and purchase can be made only when stock is available However you can write to us at email@example.com , if any such product is of your interest and we will do our best to serve your interests
5. Are there any hidden charges applied on the purchase
The purchase of the product will be on actual price you see on the product page. The order summary will provide you the applicable GST on the product and Shipment charges before you make a decision to proceed with payment
6. Will the order made by me from different sellers be delivered together?
No, the orders from different sellers cannot be clubbed together and delivery time will be based on the seller locations and the logistics service providers we partner with
7. What are the conditions of return of products
The products can be returned in unused condition and is not applicable on fragile items, food items etc. Please refer to conditions on Returns/Refunds section in our Delivery and Shipping policy
8. What if there is a cancellation of product?
A product can’t be cancelled once delivery is initiated. Perishable products cannot be cancelled. Please refer to “Cancellation “section in our Delivery and Shipping policy
9. What is the mode of grievance redressal ?
You can reach us on the customer care number referred in site or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org